The Venice lagoon is a special place where history and nature coexist in harmony.
- visiting its most famous islands, such as Murano, Burano, Torcello and so on
- visiting its lesser-known islands but not less beautiful (some of these are real jewels)
- doing birdwatching, or a photographic safari, exploring the most hidden areas
- enjoying slow navigation, listening to music, swimming and sunbathing
- enjoying the Venetian gastronomic specialities on board of private boat or in a typical restaurant on an island
- landing an island where you can ride a bicycle
- landing an island where you enjoy an aperitif on a 5-star terrace …
You can even customize your experience.
We have several kind of boats, from the smallest ones for families or groups of friends, up to the larger ones for 40 or even 50 people.
For information and reservations : firstname.lastname@example.org